- You may purchase a Telescope at the Promotions R Us Store (whose logo includes a soccer ball, a guitar, and an art easel), which is located within the Park.. They are completely incorrect. First and foremost, you must locate the Promotion R’s on the right-hand side of the Pet shop. (It’s directly across the street on the right.) After that, construct it, and you will find a Telescope within, which costs 1000 Simoleons.
- 1 Where is telescope in Sims?
- 2 What can you buy in Sims FreePlay?
- 3 How do you add neighbors on Sims Freeplay?
- 4 What is the highest paying job in Sims Freeplay?
- 5 How many horses can you have in Sims Freeplay?
- 6 How do you unlock the mysterious island on Sims Freeplay?
- 7 Where do you find the third artifact in Sims Freeplay?
- 8 What’s in the treasure chest Sims Freeplay?
- 9 How do you complete the love and Treasure Quest on Sims Freeplay?
Where is telescope in Sims?
The Sims 3 basic game returns to having a single sort of telescope, which can be accessed under the Study->Hobbies portion of the game’s menu bar.
What can you buy in Sims FreePlay?
Online Store is the section of the game where players may purchase Lifestyle Points, Simoleons, Social Points, and even special products such as Adidas clothing, premium and basic house packs, and other stuff, amongst other things. Purchases are made with real money in this game.
How do you add neighbors on Sims Freeplay?
What is the process for adding neighbors?
- To start the game, press the green “” button. To access the Account Manager, click on the purple keyhole symbol. Tap “Log in” to the right of the Facebook bar.
- Access your Facebook account by logging in. Check that you are logged in correctly and to the correct account in the Account Manager, which can be found back in the game. Force the game to close and reopen it. Huzzah!
What is the highest paying job in Sims Freeplay?
The Athlete job is the best-paying job in the world at its greatest level, yet it requires the least amount of effort.
How many horses can you have in Sims Freeplay?
You must first construct an empty stable (similar to constructing a house in order to add a new sim). You may have a maximum of 6 horses since you can construct a total of 6 stables.
How do you unlock the mysterious island on Sims Freeplay?
The Mysterious Island is unlocked at the tenth level. After completing this mission, you will be able to access The Mysterious Island. You will receive the Sentinel Replica award if you finish the challenge within the time restriction of two days. Time extensions (acquired through VIP status) are available.
Where do you find the third artifact in Sims Freeplay?
Discover the location of the third artifact (you get them at random by baking, gardening and using objects, you can see if you get one because a material will appear above your sims head) TIP: Plant peppers until you find what you’re looking for. Alternatively, you may take a shower-you simply need to do something quickly!
What’s in the treasure chest Sims Freeplay?
The Following Quest It is possible to earn the Mysterious Island Treasure Chest if you finish this quest within the time limit of two days. This chest includes resources, LPs, Simoleons, and experience points. If you are unable to locate the Treasure Chest, it will be floating in the water off the coast of Mystery Island with a bubble floating above it.
How do you complete the love and Treasure Quest on Sims Freeplay?
Part of the 2018 Love and Treasure Update, Love and Treasure is a new discovery quest that players can undertake. To get started, you’ll need to construct a tiny island near the bridge leading to the Mysterious Isle. If you accomplish this quest within the allotted time restriction of eight days, you will receive the Villa template, as well as various furnishings.